Weak brakes, need help

Darin Dux ddux@vermeermfg.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:56:12 -0500

It sounds to me like you need to go through the bleeding procedure again
and find the air in the lines.  I just installed SS brake lines on my Z
a while back and bled the brakes through the order four times (and 3
bottles of Motul) until I finally found a few bubbles that were causing
a squishy pedal.  The fluid ran clear on all corners over and over again
but then I found some bubbles at the right front caliper.  All was well
after that.

-Darin