Control Arm Fubar

? ?" <grailer@yifan.net
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 14:22:40 -0500

"Mark Holden" <mnse-r@vectorworld.com> wrote:

  > qNo scrapyard in the state would admit to having the
  > rear end from any B12-B13 Sentra... Unless I wanted
  > to buy an entire corner, that is.

Um, gentlemen, forgive me if this has been covered - I've not been watching the
thread and the list isn't indexed until Sundays. However, you might try Ingalls
Engineering's adjustable parallel links. Not only to they have your choice of
poly or rubber bushings, but the links themselves are adjustable in length so
you can get camber and toe adjustments without having to use crash bolts. Here's
the link:

  http://www.ingallseng.com/parts/3815.htm

You need only one for each side - it replaces the front link. The beauty part is
the price. I buy them from a distributor in Pittsburg (+1 412 366 1777) for $45
each. Anyway, FYI.

Carson M. Hanrahan                        '91 Classic w/the usual stuff
"It is better to go into a corner slow and come out fast than to go
into a corner fast and come out dead" - Stirling Moss