Control Arm Fubar

Darin Dux ddux@vermeermfg.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:12:15 -0500

I based my information on the Nissan parts listings.  I'm not sure why
they would have assigned different part numbers for the 1) fronts on a
GA16, and 2) rears on an SR20, but the same part number for the front on
an SR20 and rear on a GA16.  Possibly bushing material, installation,
orientation, etc?

It sounds like the consensus is that any link will work.  I'm not sure
if I'd mess around with a salvage yard part, though, considering you
should be able to get one from Courtesy, etc. for about $27.  An it
would, hopefully, be exactly the right part.  :o)

-Darin