Kuhmo ESCTA 712 & Bridgestone RE730 - followup part 2.

David Chien chiendh@uci.edu
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 14:08:03 -0500

> Have you tried the 2 tires in colder temps?  I mean in
> the 30's & 40's.  Also, Tire Rack says that 205/15
> RE730's don't have the rim guard.  How do they look
> without it?

Nope.  In Sunny, Southern California?  30 or 40 degree C maybe, not
definitely not 30-40F.

Not bad - just like these pics:
http://www.bridgestone-usa.com/products/tirephotos/Re730.jpg
Tread pattern looks real cool, and they make the car look sweet with a
nice set of rims.

I've got these from www.americanracing.com AR-157 (non-chrome model)
http://www.americanracing.com/wheels/imagesblack/bigblack/AR-157.jpg
and they looked nice on them and on the Sentra.

Still, probably the cheapest set of tires you can get with this level of
performance anywhere from any brand.  I've looked and looked and the
rest are much more expensive.