Kuhmo ESCTA 712 & Bridgestone RE730 - followup part 2.

Cade Metz cademetz@cademetz.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 17:53:48 -0500

Give it up to Murphy's laws that the day I have the Kuhmo's installed I
ordered from Tire Rack, someone would give them a bad review on the list....
geeeez. ;-) I went with the Kuhmo's mostly because of price...  (hey, when
my dad is paying and says keep it cheap, you keep it cheap.) The Kuhmo's
replaced a set of Falken Ziex 502's. Both are/were 205/50-15's. I also went
with the Kuhmo's because Tire Rack had quite a few very positive reviews
from Nissan owners; specifically several SE-R and SE owners. Well see how
they compare with the Falkens (which were not my favorite in the rain).

The one thing about the noise... well, I already have a Stillen Muffler and
not much hearing (but not as a result of the muffler... lol)... so if it can
drown out the muffler then I might have a problem....

Cade Metz
'96 SE-R
A Few Goodies