Double Din in an NX2000

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 22:18:25 -0500

congrats on a cool car.

Its so you dont lock your self out, a lot of nissans/cars do that.  If you hold
the door handel when you close the door they should stay locked.

> when I lock the doors, then close them, they unlock magically - both do this.

> what size are the speakers so I only have to tear it apart once?
should be 6.75 or 6 3/4 or 6.5s they are all the same thing.  I have the same
size in my 97 se-r, the best thing (in my opinion) is to get nice 5 1/4 and
make a baffel.

> and finally - has anyone tried to fit a double-din deck into their car? I
should fit with no problem

-sean