tranny (was Re: My new tires have arrived)

Brandon Fujishige serturbo@hotmail.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 20:39:32 -0500

Robert W. Rood wrote:
>It'll be awhile because I'm shipping my transmission out to SR20
> >Development for the works.

What are you having done?  The reason I ask is because I am planning on
obtaining a tranny from a classic and want to have it worked also.  What are
the costs?  I need to determine if it is cheap enough to do.  The classic
tranny will be just a temporary thing.  Atleast until the kit for the Spec V
tranny is done.  I am posting this to the list just in case others, who have
had their trannies worked, are willing to supply me with info.

Bran
98 SE-R F-Max stage I