Rod knock?

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 30 May 2002 13:09:59 -0500

Jonathan Pfeiffer wrote:

>> Just 1 question after reading many posts..Just curious is Mike Jez the
>> designated list idiot? No offense just starting to get that impression.

LOL!!

You figured it out!  Yes, in the SR20 on-line community, Mike Jez is indeed
our village idiot

Ben Davis

>He makes himself the list idiot by the way he posts to it. If he actually
>cared about what is said online, that might be different, but he does not.
>He has told me so in person. In person he's fine and he's a great guy. On
>this list his words are worth little if nothing.

Agreed.  Ben is 100% correct.  Mike is absolutely a great guy.  Anybody who
has met Mike will tell you this.  He's a different guy in person, and Mike
will give you the shirt off his back to help you.  The folks in SoCal and AZ
have seen this multiple times.  He just digs in and helps without *ever* a
complaint.

Give him a keyboard and he transmogrifies. :-)

George Roffe