Bosch wires--decent or not?

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 13:44:46 -0500

I have never had any trouble with NGK.

	Brian

	From:	cowboydren@b15sentra.net [SMTP:cowboydren@b15sentra.net]
	Sent:	Thursday, May 23, 2002 1:38 PM
	To:	Jason Wolfe
	Cc:	se-r@lists.deskmedia.com
	Subject:	Re: Bosch wires--decent or not?

	On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 10:52:28AM -0500, Jason Wolfe wrote:

	> They look promising, but I can't find any information about them.
A search

	The reason you can't find any information on them is that members of
	this list seem to have learned a long time ago that using non-Nissan
	ignition parts is simply asking for trouble.  I've actually seen
reports
	of Bosch wires going bad, too; can't imagine why you're not finding
	them...maybe I was looking at another SE-R site...

	To answer your direct question, no, Bosch wires are not at least as
good
	as OEM.  Get OEM.

	-=|JP|=-                     One day at a time...

	'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |
<//><
	'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |