Royal Purple!!

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Tue, 21 May 2002 10:37:44 -0500

On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 09:04:42PM -0500, Craig Damaschi wrote:

> We use, sell and reccommend the Royal Purple at our shop.  I use it in both
> the SE-R and the 300Z and have no complaints.  My Z tranny seems to shift

Did anyone conclusively determine whether or not RP's tranny goo has
yellow-corrosive properties to it?  I still have standard fluid, and
looking to change ASAP.  If it doesn't do any harm, I'll go with RP.  If
you can't prove it one way or the other, I'll probably wind up with
Redline MT-90.  I can only assume it's safe for my VLSD, too...

--
-=|JP|=-              Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |