SR20DE Documentation

Matthew Kogan mkogan@ma.ultranet.com
Mon, 20 May 2002 18:40:31 -0500

OK all,

I need some serious Help gathering some info over the next week.

Last fall I spun a rod bearing in my 91 SE-R.  The easiest thing to do was
replace it with a Junkyard motor.  The best motor that was found came from a
93 G20.  I know as all of you that the SR whether in a Sentra or G20 is the
same thing.  But I have some local ASS HOLE that I am beating by 5+ seconds
at AutoX events bitching cause he heard that it was an INFINITI engine.
Happens to be my EX-GF's father.  I think she's convinced him to give me
SHIT.

Anyway, we have a National Tour coming up and he's gonna PROTEST ME.  So I
need so much info that they don't know what to do with it all.

I am getting a receipt from the Junk yard saying that is was from a 91 SE-R
with a VIN number and everything.  But I need to get all the G20 SR Engine
Pages.  So if someone has a G20 Shop manual, or Micro fiche or something, I
need the Engine sections or if someone in Mass has one, can I borrow it???

HELP!

Matthew Kogan
mkogan@ma.ultranet.com