just curious

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sun, 19 May 2002 12:23:14 -0500

I have a 97 highport JDM motor with high comp in my 93 SE-R. They still make
the SR20 as a highport till today. Reason Nissan went to low port
is...Emissions. Highport manifold is said to be more poluting kind cause its
walls get wet with gasoline...I can't remember for sure but the info is on
SE-R.net its been there for 4 years or so I belive...ever since Nissan went
to low port design. Whats weird is.. its said the low port manifold has
shorter intake runners and should be better for top end but the head isnt.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R with every bolt on 75 shot of NOS of GSX 20G equipped fun :P
01 Maxima soon to be blown
93 Audi 90CS almost sold.