just curious

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Sat, 18 May 2002 22:40:13 -0500

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 05:40:32PM -0500, milton cancel wrote:

> Why did Nissan switch the SR20 to high port in `95? Did they do this in
> Japan as well? What's the difference between the two? Which one is better?

I don't think Japanese engines have low-port heads (which is what they
changed *to*).  High-port engines are said to "feel" better while
low-port engines tend to have better low-end torque (totally baffling to
me).  Some of this information is on SE-R.net; better check that out.

--
-=|JP|=-              Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |