Drag Tire!!!! Spare Tire?

Christopher Seabert wickedsr20de@hotmail.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 04:04:44 -0500

Well I was searching the archives for info about either going with slicks or
drag radials. I came upon a message that the guy was asking if anyone used
two spare tires on the rear of our cars to cut down on drag.  OMG I was
laughing my ass off :) Anyways I just got my new SCC mag and they had that
drag test with a 98 sentra se that had a turbo.  Two thumbs up for that and
they compared drag radials, street tires, and slicks for drag racing.  Any
way I have decided to get the bfg 205/50/15 g-force drag radial. Anyways
what do you guys think?  Would the 14 inch size be better or is the nitto
drag tire better?