New Maxima caught!

LDMartin LDMartin" <LDMartin@email.msn.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 12:51:36 -0500

 Ian wrote:
> I got this off the Maxima forum.

It's going to be interesting to watch how Nissan straddles the market and
price space between the Altima top end and the G35 low end.  All three are
going to be bunched up in there pretty tight.  Reminds me of the old adage
that "There is opportunity in confusion".  Somewhere in that lot will be a
screaming great value compared to the others and/or we will see a relatively
rapid price increase schedule in G35's.  I guess I look for the Max to be
"the Altima with the good interior" and the G35 to be a great deal to buy
"soon".

Larry Martin
'92 SE-R