sales weasels

Jason Gould jmotorsprt@yahoo.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 05:22:01 -0500

I have only ran into one Salesman that could not make
up his mind.  All of the Sales People I have talked to
knew exactly what the Spec V was.  They want to make
as much has they can on commision one these Sportier
Models.  They use every facet they can to get their
pennies out of these cars.  They all go off of the
rarity thing.  But hell, the Ford dealership had one
down the street.  While the Spec V's locally were
coming from Canada and being sold used for a while.
The Dealership 1/2 hour North, had a New, U.S. spec,
white Spec V with Sundroof.  NICE.  I wanted it, but
they just won't give me what I want for my Sentra.
They only will give me 1/2 of the trade-in values I
find on the net.  But back to my story.

Even though I have had to teach a couple Salemen about
the cars because the dealership does not give them
enough info, the only one that got on my nerves, was
the guy that couldn't figure out wether to call it a
Spev 5 or V.  The firs couple times I didnt' catch on.
 I was trying to figure out what he was saying.  Once
I heard him clearly as we talked, it got annoying,
because one minute it was Spec 5 and the next it was
Spec V.  If finally had to mention something about
Victory Specification or something like that.  This
was a few months ago before I gave up and finally
realized that I am stuck with my poor little 1.6.

Jason