Sales weasels

SKRRacing@aol.com SKRRacing@aol.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 23:54:53 -0500

As a salesman at a Nissan Dealership I would like
to apologize for what happened at the dealership
you went to the other day. Thats is just pathetic.
Please dont hold it against all of us because of a
stupid few. I would hope and pray that would never
happen at my dealership.

For me it's kind of nice when someone comes up and
starts looking at a SE-R and starts to try to quiz
me about it. I have owned several over the last 11
years. I am 32 years old and when some I tell some
17-19 year old what all is on my car's they usually
just stand there with their mouth open. They cant
believe that a Car salesman would know anything about
the import scene or performance accessories. Its also
nice because its someone to talk to about cars that
knows something about them. Most SE-R customers have
done their homework.

So once again please dont hold it against all of us.
There are some weasels out there that actually know
their stuff. And if you goto another Nissan dealer
and get the same runaround again and have unanswered
question just ask on here and I will be glad to answer
them if I can.

Bill E.
93 SE-R =148,000 mile Daily driver
95 240SX =Race Car in waiting (Maybe someday)