convention vendors

Octotat@aol.com Octotat@aol.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 13:47:48 -0500

hey guys,
i added a database of the convention sponsors/vendors.

they donated more than 150 prizes totaling more than $5000 worth of goods and
services for the raffle and underwrote the track event and picnic with cash.

could everyone that won prizes(and everone else)please visit thier websites
and find an e-mail link to drop a note to show our appreciation. we want to
be able to count on thier participation for years to come.

i would hate for brad to get the cold shoulder when he goes mooching for
raffle prizes and finacial help for next years convention.
thanks
-chuck