Help! My Car will not turn!?

ScreaminSER96@cs.com ScreaminSER96@cs.com
Sat, 4 May 2002 16:41:21 -0500

After my first autox on the new tires (azenis) and suspension GC 325/ 275 &
AGX I have run into a problem:  the car wont turn.  It is snowplowing big
time. The vehicle is a 1996 200sx ser and other suspension mods include ST
sway bars FR and energy bushings, N-Tech tie bar, and Stillen Strut Brace.  I
had the AGX set at 2 front and 7-8 rear.  I had tire pressures anywhere from
38F 34R to 46F and 41 R and most points in between.  Can someone shed some
light for me on this new setup...the car is behaving just like stock again!