A/C warm when not moving

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Thu, 2 May 2002 13:38:41 -0500

Jay,
I would hook up a set of manifold gauges and see how much refrigerant U got
in the system...U can't tell how much U got really but I have to watch the
low side and high side pressures. They should be equal just about. Each
system is diff- just capacity wise. Also U are runing a front mount
intercooler am I correct ? I think the condenser is not getting enough air
through it this is why U get warm air through the vents. My old RWD turbo
Isuzu Impulse would do the same thing...but it would also overheat with the
AC at stop lights. But I suspect the system is just low on R134a.
Mike Jez
EPA certified AC doood.
93 SE-R was AC equipped...no longer is
01 Max cold ass A/C.