Vague on-center steering feel - Kumho Ecsta 712

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Wed, 1 May 2002 18:40:45 -0500

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 04:02:47PM -0500, ? wrote:

> I suppose I could do that, and re-align for each track event, but that's a
> pretty expensive endeavour.

Well, if it's toe like I suggested, than re-aligning it would be pretty
easy.  Just get some toe plates from Longacre and a couple of measuring
tapes.:)  Even at that, DIY alignment on a Classic takes muscle, but
not that much skill.  Have you read Mike's article and seen the tools
they used?

--
-=|JP|=-              Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |