Vague on-center steering feel - Kumho Ecsta 712

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Wed, 1 May 2002 18:38:41 -0500

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 01:58:29PM -0500, ? wrote:

> I've done searches on the web, USENET, list archives, SR20DEforum, etc. and
> turned up nothing about this. Anyone here have any experience, ideas, and/or
> comments?

Just eliminating the big stuff, when was the last time your car was on
an alignment rack?  Sounds like excessive toe-out on the front to me,
but I smoke a lot of banana peels.  I don't see how a *tire* could
*cause* a problem like wander, but I could certainly see where it would
*expose* a problem that was masked by warn or less-sticky or less-stiff
rubber.

--
-=|JP|=-              Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |