bad engine

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:10:26 -0500

Well today I got a chance to fix all my small bugs on the new 97 engine...but
it sounds like I got a rod knock at 3-3500RPM when light load is applied on
the engine- like rolln in gear.. This really sucks ass. I wasted alot of time
getting the shit looking like new and it looks like I need to eighter get
another engine or rebuild this one- it has a 6mo warranty thou. I really start
to hate this pos car..this is the 6th engine in this pos and 4 of em where bad
from SOKO.
Mike Jez
   93 SE-R soon to be burned down POS
   01 Maxima never giving me a single problem.