fuel filter

Dave A. Kerr dakerr@attbi.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:07:10 -0500

It's a bitch, no way around that. I just did mine a week ago, Release the
pressure (pull fuse and let engine die) and get a screw driver and go to
work. on a side note, want to see something interesting? Open up the filter
(screwdriver and pliers) and check out the shit that is filtered out of
your gas! I couldnt tell if the previous owner was using ARCO 89 octane or
just pouring in her left over coffee in the morning.

Dave