First Question

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:01:30 -0500

"Gregg,Daryl" wrote:

> First few mods your gonna want are not water injections thats for
> super high hp applications.. Ive driven in and help build 400HP

Not just super high hp.  It's a nice detonation preventer.  Also
seems to reduce engine temps.  Kojima had Ryans car on
track w/o overheating on a hot day.  Other cars overheated.

> want upgraded fuel ( bigger injectors + a fuel pump ) you can go
> the MSD 50lb setup and 300ZX TT pump or a walbro 255lph.

You will also need a bigger MAF!

> boost you dial in. I would say 14Psi would not be out of
> the question wth that t25.

I would think less then 14psi would be safer.  14psi once
in a while.  Probably 10-12 all the time.

RK