shifter options & suspension step #1

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:31:20 -0500

Jason Nicholson wrote:

>One thing that I really want to do is install a quick
>shifter.  My dilema is that I don't know what brand to
>go with.  Stillen?  B&M?  SMC?  What is the good & bad
>of each unit?

We just had a Texas Rally at Throttle Position Motorsports today (owned and
run by Vince McCurly, formerly of Courtesy Nissnan.

He has some aluminum short shifters that are anodized blue, red, or clear
for the SR20 for $39.95!!!  They appear to be a next generation improvement
over the old Courtesy short shifter.  They also appear to be machined from
billet, but I cannot confirm that.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>