shifter options & suspension step #1

Jason Nicholson jasonsnicholson@yahoo.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 13:28:02 -0500

I own a 99 Sentra SE-L that I am gradually upgrading.
One thing that I really want to do is install a quick
shifter.  My dilema is that I don't know what brand to
go with.  Stillen?  B&M?  SMC?  What is the good & bad
of each unit?

The other upgrade I would like to do deals with the
suspension.  I already have a Stillen front strut
tower brace (STB).  Eventually, I plan to run KYB AGX
shocks with Ground Control coil-overs, sway bars, rear
STB, and possibly a control arm brace.  Any
suggestions on what I should do next?  I can't afford
the coil-overs this year, so I was thinking that I
might just do the sway bars.  Is this OK to do?  If
so, what brands?  NU-TECH?  Suspension Techniques?
Stillen?  Ground Control?

Thanks a lot.

Jason.