HELP with reinstalling CV shaft

Ken Kubotani kenkubotani@telus.net
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 06:44:21 -0500

I have been trying to reinstall a CV shaft on my GA16DE powered Sentra for
the past 3 days now. I orginally thought the shaft was refusing to go in
because of the circlip. I tried resizing it to no avail. I even tried
removing the clip and installing the CV shaft but it WILL NOT slide all the
way in. This is the passenger side shaft I am working on. Very desperately
need some advice here.
I tried posting to the Sentra mailinglist but no one seems to know much
about this subject there. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Ken Kubotani