P10 AC question

Justin McClanahan mcclanah@email.arizona.edu
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 10:33:40 -0600

Geo wrote:
>I haven't measured the drop, but mine does (did - needs new compressor)
>take about 15 minutes to *really* start some serious cooling.

Well, that's better than mine does.  I think my compressor is gone as i've
checked the freon levels a couple times, they are all within spec, and my
car doesn't offer any cooling.  I can have the a/c on or off, and the air
coming out of the vent is pretty much the same temp either way. :-(  The
worst part is it's already getting into the 90's here in Az.

For reference, my old G20 (94) had extremely cold a/c.  I could turn on the
a/c even in the middle of summer here in AZ and within a minute or two I
was getting cold air.

Justin McClanahan
95 G20 w/o a/c :-(

Justin McClanahan