Powder Coating

Brax Sisco xenex@chpl.net
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 22:51:46 -0600

I just got my valve cover powder coated, and IMO it looks sweet!  I
thought I'd post an "ad" for the guy who did it, because he did a nice
job.  Here is the cover, take a look:

http://chippewa.meginc.com/nissan_t_blue.jpg

I had it done by BNM, a guy named Bradley Noon.  He runs a business
doing Ford Contour stuff mostly, but also powdercoating.  I just
happened to find him on the web.  His site is:

http://www.bnmotorsports.com/

He had to do mine over a couple of times because of gunk that kept
coming out from the oil tray that is riveted in the cover.  He said that
he would do solid colors for $150.00 (including shipping in the US) and
$170.00 for translucent colors.  Mine is translucent blue.  His price
includes bead blasting, surface prep, etc.  I give him my highest
recommendation!

Brax Sisco
'97 200sx SE-R
JWT ECU & POP, Pacesetter Shifter, & more stuff I need to install.