stroker kits... yikes!

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:13:11 -0600

So I got bored and started dreaming up a stroked det for a S14... well, Toda
and JUN have stroker kits starting at about $5k... man, that's a whole lotta
money for an extra 200cc's!  For that much money, you could build a hell of a
DET and still have money left over.  I guess if you had money to blow, might as
well right?  Oh yeah, just realized this... if you stroke it out, you'll have
to either get a JUN ecu(in addition to the JUN kit) or get a stand alone.  So
for an AEM ecu.. another $1600 or so.  Guess I'll stop thinking about stroker
kits...

Khiem