Hit and Run victim 3/30/02 :(

Probedude probedude@hotmail.com
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 00:15:46 -0600

Was this a hit and run?  Or is your tag line about something else?

FWIW my 1982 200SX was hit and run at 11pm one night. All the neighbors came
out, saw the guy, saw him back up and leave.
Every one of them were too busy checking their own cars to get a license
plate.

My insurance didn't cover anything even though I had uninsured motorist
coverage (but not comprehensive) since there was not a plate.
He t-boned the drivers side right at the door hinges - knocked the car up on
the curb and took out the front suspension.

Hope someone saw something in your case for your insurance company to go
after.  Looks to be a very expensive repair.

Dave