B14turbo hatred

Jay Stewart jay@nx2k.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 08:47:52 -0600

> For example, the
> engine just didn't suddenly die. It spun a bearing at a track
> event.

Perfect example. I have never seen a SR20DE spin a bearing unless it was
low on oil. Ding Ding! (See what I mean?)

> but Jay - you've really taken a cheap shot.

I stated the obvious, if that's cheap, you need thicker skin.

> Thanks reverend Stewart - you can step off the pedestal and
> keep the snotty attitude. What entitles you to pass
> judgement?

Because I drive a high HP car that was meant to be turbo, and I know how
much work it can be. I've blown a motor, I've built it. I've made
mistakes, and I've learned. From what I see all the time (I run a
business out of my house working on fast cars) you don't want one of
these unless you are good at fixing it, or made of money. I'm just
telling you straight up what I noticed and learned, no candy coating for
the pansy liberals who can't handle the truth.

You posted your story to the national list. You don't want comments or
criticism? Send an email to yourself, not a mailing list with 800+
members.

-Jay
(SER list member since 95', 300K+ miles accumulated in B13's and P10,
dues paid in full)