More Falken Torture

Justin McClanhan mcclanah@email.arizona.edu
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 22:56:28 -0600

It's only rained a couple times since I bought these tires a couple
months ago, but so far my impressions in the wet are pretty good.  They
are not the greatest wet tire, but they are better than the Potenza
RE-92's I had on the stock rims before, and better than the Nitto
555zr's I had on 16" wheels too.  In the dry they are very sticky.  At
the convention track event they held up very well, and stuck better,
even with the slippery conditions on the track all day.  I was very
pleased with them.  BTW, for those of you there I was one of the 3 pearl
G20's.  I was in run group 3, the other two (Gil and David) were in
group 2.

Justin McClanahan
95 G20