Selling my G20

Darin Dux ddux@vermeermfg.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 07:01:46 -0600

I've finished the '95 G20 I picked up a few months ago that
had been dinged in the rear bumper.  Many of you already know that I
do rebuilding as a hobby in addition to my job as an engineer, and I
pretty much only work on Nissan products.  I found this G20 and bought
it right away because it was absolutely cherry.  Now it's time to sell
it so hopefully someone will get a great deal on this really
beautiful car.  Here's a link to some pictures:

http://www.geocities.com/darindux/G20.html

I don't know exactly how much to ask for it but anything decent on
cars.com or at local dealers seems to be in the $7000~$9000 range.
I figure on asking somewhere around $6000, give ot take.  I
think this is fair considering what I've got in it and how good
of condition it's in.  It really does look mint.  Anyone interested
please contact me as I've got lots more pictures and details.  Oh,
and anyone coming to take a test drive also gets a turn in my
Stage V twin turbo Z!  How's that for an incentive?

Thanks,
Darin (former 200SX and two-time NX owner; current P10 and Z32 owner)