Oil catch can for JDM swap

Ari Mcneil Nismo87@swbell.net
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 03:30:10 -0600

During my reshining up of the JDM SR20DE that goes into my se-r I ran into
alittle snag, also the acrhives don't seem to point me in the right
direction.  The problem is that the tube that runs from the engine block to
the oil catch can is different than on my SR20DE, I don't remembed what
happened to the JDM catch can but it is obvious that I have ot either modify
the catch can itself or buy one that fits wihout this modification.  Also I
seemed to have installed the Rear oil seal slightly crooked and I'm having a
b**** of a time trying to get it out.  Any advice would be extremely
welcome.