Rice boy

Brian Jones jonesbri@cfl.rr.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:28:57 -0600

> Me too. I sorta wonder whether the mother made that up and then
> screamed at the kid... or is one of those idiot parents that wouldn't
> scream at her poor innocent little boy. Then again, perhaps the kid
> didn't have any record, and the cop was being "nice."

Some kids do some dumb things...and this one was not very bright
And extremely dangerous...however, I am the believer in a second
Chance...and hopefully this scared him enough to open his eyes and
Make sure he doesn't do something stupid again.  Yes, he should be
Responsible, but he is a kid, and just think when you were that
Young all the dumb things you did.

-Brian Jones
93.5 G