Rice boy

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:26:19 -0600

well, I think that steps into a person's rights and privileges if they did
that.

It's based solely on a picture of a guys car.  All they should be able to do
is just call him.  Even if they go to his house and they are still painted,
they should not be able to do anything except suggest he change it.  If he
drives and they see him, then they could ticket him.  I know it is
frustrating, but we have to as a society deal with it that way....if not,
good lord

I'm already pissed off at MD for sending tickets to owners of vehicles for
red light cameras.  I hear that D.C. allows officers to drive around and
take pictures of people doing illegal automotive things and ticket them.

If we allowed people in cars to take pictures of things others are doing and
reprimand the people for it, lord, it would be chaos.  I also know a few
people that could MAKE that picture look that way if in fact it wasn't the
truth.  Seems there would be alot of tickets given out to "enemies" of
people.