Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 Tires?

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:28:06 -0600

I have a set of Dunlop W10s and they howl like crazy on the highway, when
they where brand new the noise was just terrible. Had a set of Potenza Pole
Positions before that and I must say they where the shiznit, no noise,
awesome handling but snow traction was bad-Ultra High Performance 250 bux
tire. W10s-in the snow do almost as good as my OE Plow-tenzas RE930. One
thing I noticed with the Kumhos is that they bubble on the sidewall very
eassy. My friend went through soo many tires on his 300ZX w/18 wheels. My
Dunlops have seen some nasty pot holes and I have yet to have a bubble and I
run 18s too.
Mike Jez