Fogs

NX 2000 nx2ked@hotmail.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:20:00 -0600

It's been 3 months since I changed mine but here's what I remember.
Get under the car and on each fog light there is a 10mm nut that needs to be
removed.
After that, there is a clip that has to be unclipped.  This is where I can't
rememeber.
I think it is the long pointy plastic at the back of the fog light.  Don't
be afraid to use a little force.

Edwen

>From: "Patrick Martin" <pditty@yardgnome.org>

I'm having trouble pulling out the fog light assembly to replace the