Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 Tires?

Ben Baird benjaminbaird@attglobal.net
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:22:50 -0600

I wonder if this is a time/wear issue or could possibly be related to tread
rating.  I have the 712's in a 195/50-15 V speed rated and they are only
noisy on certain stretches of highway.  For the most part it is a nice
smooth fairly quiet tire.  I've got about 6-7k miles on them so far.  I am
down to the 3rd set of wear indicators.  They are great in the wet weather.
I chain up in the snow cause they are useless.  Dry grip is good for the
money you pay.  I paid $220 shipped for my set and so far have no
complaints.

Ben
'91 SE-R

Wes Thompson <westanizer@yahoo.com>

They were initially good.  Now I think they suck and I can't wait to get
them
off my car.  They make so much noise it sounds like a 4x4 with bad wheel
bearings.  They handle ok and are great in the wet, but I can't recommend
them
because they are so noisey.
Wes 98 SE-R 4x4