http://www.car-stats.com/

Maurice Hilarius maurice@harddata.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:44:41 -0600

> > I did send them an e mail about the spec v cause they say spec v is even
> > slower than regular SE-R which is stupid. I launched my car once in 6.9
> > seconds however in general it is like 7.1 or something

>The spec v can be slower than the non vspec. You have to shift twice to get
>to 60mph. the non vspec is 5 speed 1 shift to 60mph. shifting takes time dont
>care who you are.
>John
>NISMO SE-R
Actually the SpecV does 0-60 in under 7.3, and that is with me driving, and
I am not that good.
And I have barely broken it in.
If you look more closely the listing is for s 2001 car.
Pardon my stupidity, but I do not think they even made a 2001 SpecV!

With our best regards,

Maurice W. Hilarius       Telephone: 01-780-456-9771
Hard Data Ltd.               FAX:       01-780-456-9772
11060 - 166 Avenue        mailto:maurice@harddata.com
Edmonton, AB, Canada      http://www.harddata.com/
    T5X 1Y3

Ask me about the UP1500 Alpha - Full systems from $3,500!