Shoktek

Ajay Sharma ajsbeta@hotmail.com
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 19:26:10 -0600

Shoktek is dead.  It no longer exists as a company.  Anybody with Mike
Callaghan's Bilstein units will need to find an alternate source to
service the shocks.  I went and personally talked to him for 1.5 hours
and learned A LOT about shock technology and the dirty ways of conducting
business.  The man is very knowledgable about shocks and etc, but he
unfortunately failed at the art of enterprise.  It is not an "easy
business" that we all have decided to pursue.

Does anybody have any networking ideas that might be able to help
service these custom Bilstein units?  I know Jim Shumacher has relayed
two websites to M Pahls and I regarding this.  I am still currently
working on this, but does anybody else have any another ideas?  Thanks in
advance.

Ajay Sharma

Pontiac MI

Still looking for a reliable motor for his 1993 sentra se-r