Parts prices (idea)

Louis Rosanova Louis Rosanova" <lrosanova@rogers.com
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 21:10:54 -0600

> I had an idea.  What would be really nice is a parts price web page or
> online forum where we can all post the best prices we have found on
> stuff, and search for the best prices others have found.

Thats a great idea, and that would increase competition and help lower
prices.

>Here's a couple I have found:
 > Pacesetter Quik-Shifter for $55.36 at NOPI.COM

That seems alright, who remembers the GD way back, how much where they then?

> Unorthodox Racing Ultra SS Pulleys for $347.65 at RACESEARCH.COM

Damn, thats expensive, I got mine for ~$250 all four. Mind you this was
another GD back in the day.

Why dont people setup group deals anymore?

I got all my mods except for the ECU, and Intake Cam, exhaust thru GD's that
I or someone else setup.

Louis Rosanova
95 200sx SE-R
(HS Header, 92 intake cam, G20 ECU, PS S/S, 2.5" exhaust, TPR CAI,
UR4)148whp134trq