Parts prices (idea)

Brax Sisco xenex@chpl.net
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 20:18:11 -0600

I had an idea.  What would be really nice is a parts price web page or
online forum where we can all post the best prices we have found on
stuff, and search for the best prices others have found.  I think this
would be a great resource for all of of.  Here's a couple I have found:

Pacesetter Quik-Shifter for $55.36 at NOPI.COM

Unorthodox Racing Ultra SS Pulleys for $347.65 at RACESEARCH.COM

I've already ordered the shifter and am thinking real hard about
ordering the pulley set.  Does anybody know any better deals on these?

I am also in search of the Hotshot Generation 4 header.  If anyone wants
to quote me a price or point me in the right direction, I'd be really
thankful.  I'd consider used also, if someone has one to sell.

Thanks,

  Brax

'97 200SX SE-R
JWT ECU & POP Charger, Front STB, Indiglo gauges, Fog light mod
(More to come as $$$ becomes available)