Spec-V vs Matrix

Christian Beaudry christian.beaudry@TetraTec.qc.ca
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:18:49 -0600

From: Mike Jez [mailto:93SER@attbi.com]

Ok I know I am gonna get flammed for this but...Matrix will be more reliable
than the SE-R. We've been hearing of bad throttle body assmblies stuck in
WOT on the list and I also heard it at Nissan too...happening to alot of
Altimas w/ the QR engine. Why not just buy a Sentra XE for like 9K bux with
all the rebates and all and just swap in a SR20 into it and be set....shit
for the difference between the SPEC-V and the XE U can have a one MEAN
beast. Since the dealers aint haggling on the SPEC-V.

Are you one of those ppl who cant make the difference between different car
classes ?

For 30-50$ more you can get an altima or maxima. Jeez JEZ. WAKE UP!!!
Maybe you like big cars, I and some others DONT. I dont want to drive a boat
no matter how fast it is.

SR20 in an XE... I like my white face gauges, air conditioning, sound
system,
good seats, LSD, suspension, sunroof, etc...
If what you want to do is strip it and bring it to the track, OK!
BUt for most of us, that is a ludicrous idea if Ive hear any.

Man, just stop the bullshit. The Matrix isnt out yet, so you dont even know
what its going to be like, or if they F*ckud up somewhere on the assembly
line
and they'll have to recall them all. Talk about specs if you want, not abot
reliability.

The Spec V is a fine specimen, and the Matrix looks like its also going to
be
a great car. Lets just wait and see shall we ?

Chris " A little Annoyed " Beaudry