Spec-V vs Matrix

Chris Davis davis-chris@home.com
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 06:17:21 -0600

I think this is hilarious.  Does Pontiac surprise you?  Are you not offended
by *their* use of GTO?  Ferrari probably was.  When is the last time you saw
a Pontiac in a Grand Prix?  When is the last time you saw a Pontiac at Le
Mans?

Furthermore, I think the Vibe is way better looking than the Matrix.  No
pouty bulldog fascia...or is it a catfish?  And like Matrix is a pretty
original name.

Chris

" I second that.  It is definitely disrespectful to the Skyline.  In
reference to an article in this month's SCC, if Pontiac has a clue as to
what GT-R means or refers to, they'd change it."