Spec-V vs Matrix

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:03:08 -0600

Yeah I am the almighty Jez who knows everything :P And it was bad throttle
body assemblies on the Altimas and not the floor mats. Matrix is one cool
car with lots of room, Toyota reliability and quality and compared to a SE-R
a nicer package. I'm still a Nissan man, just that I don't like the new
SE-R...I think its a fluke and I have seen so many of em on the road by now
I counted like..1. Dealers have plenty of em in stock, but who really wants
to buy a 21K Sentra with leather and a shifter that feels worse than a Mack
Dump truck. For a about 30-50 bux a month more U can have a Altima 3.5SE or
Max SE in a manual and just about leave the Sentra in the dust. I drive a
Maxima and a Sentra and am waiting for that stop light comfrontation B13 vs
new SE-R....I'll show him what old school SE-R can really do.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R Turbo
01 Maxima