Spec-V vs Matrix

Lee Koloszyc nx2kracer@hotmail.com
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 07:33:52 -0600

It's good you spout off a lot of stuff you don't know anything about. First
off it isn't bad throttle bodies that has been causing things to stick open,
at least on the spec V side.  It seems one version of the floor mats would
allow the gas pedal to get stuck under them.  Second off only a handful of
people are having problems with there Spec V and most of them are little
rattles here and there, probably a direct result of the stiff suspension.
The quality of the Spec V is great. I have yet to have a problem with mine
at all.
But of course the great all knowing Jez knows everything.  I can't believe
you still own a Nisssan? Is it the Max or the Sentra today?