Spec-V vs Matrix

Andy Makim makima@macewan.ca
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:03:11 -0600

>The Vibe is basically supposed to be the "ricy" version
>from the factory, isn't it?  Can't be worse than the Aztec,
>can it?

Ugh, I don't you've fully appreciated the ugliness it looks like a Sunfire
hatch conversion.

http://www.motortrend.com/july01/vibe/vibe_f.html

I still think the Spec V would be able to go toe to toe with both of these
cars.

>I'm picking up one of the aforementioned wagons, the Suby WRX, later this
>month.

It's really hard to argue the numbers that the little Scooby puts out and
for the price.

I still think the GTI-R would do very well in this market if it had the
right styling. IT's already got the HP, a capable AWD, clad it in something
decent and it'll sell.

>Sadly, I think this will trigger the sale of my long-beloved Classic.

<gasp!>

Andy.

'91 Turbo NX2000
'96 200SX SE